Episode 24 Episode #7007 features a 7th Grade Social Studies and History exploration of the Renaissance in Italy and Europe. This episode explores the economic and social changes of the Middle Ages and the enabling of art to take center stage in many wealthy cities. We answer five central, essential questions of the Renaissance, including:
- How did the reopening of the Silk Roads affect Europe?
- Why did many Renaissance paintings look more realistic than earlier works?
- How did cities play a role in spreading Renaissance ideas?
- Name and explain the significance of one advance in art, and one advance in science, during the Renaissance. (2)(7.8.5)
- What were two effects of the printing press on European society? (2) (7.8.4)
Enjoy and share with your history class friends! #HaugerHistory